Montisola


As from the 13th, I'm 25 years old. And for the first time ever, I went somewhere for my birthday and I did not cry, not once. It was the loveliest day and I’m still not entirely over it. I thought to write about my company for that little day-trip, but I think I’ll keep it for another time. Curious?
I’ll leave these photos talking for Monte Isola and the 9km tour we did through the island in the middle of the Iseo Lake. Blues and greens are colours I don’t see as much as I’d like to, but I finally have a new and travel-friendly camera (should I properly introduce Gerda here?) and I have all the intensions of capturing them more and more. Actually, I hope to be able to visit new places in the near future, and to bring her with me. I've always loved taking pictures, but for some reasons in the last couple of years I used only, and barely, my phone, never satisfied with the results. 












Comments